- Laser and Amplifier for LiDAR
- Single Frequency Fiber Laser
- Pulsed Fiber Laser
- CW Fiber Laser
- Pulsed Fiber Amplifier
- CW Fiber Amplifier
- Laser Source
- Component and Subassembly
1.5um Single-Mode CW Fiber Laser
The 1.5um CW fiber lasers of Connet Laser are eye-safe high power fiber lasers. These fiber lasers employ the integrated design of all-fiber structure and use the double cladding fiber pumping technology to realize the high performance output laser. The output power can be up to 20W and the near diffraction-limited beam quality is achieved at the same time. They can be widely used in the areas of scientific research, experimental teaching and device testing.
The 1.5um CW fiber laser of Connet Laser employs the control system based on the microprocessor which has stable property, long lifetime and free maintenance. With a clear interface and easy control, the LCD on the front panel can give a real-time display of the operating state of the output power and temperature. The LCD also can offer warning messages. Besides, in order to be convenient for system integration, Connet Laser can offer the modularized encapsulation according to the users' requirements.
• High output power：up to 20W
• Excellent beam quality
• High stability and reliable performance
• All-fiber structure
• Single-mode output, PM optional
• Fiber optical communication
• Free-space communication
• Fiber optical sensing
• Test and measurement
• Scientific research
|Output Power Adjustment Range||%||10-100|
|Spectral Width2 (FWHM)||nm||<1|
|Side Mode Suppression Ratio||dB||30|
|Output Polarization||Random (PM optional)|
Stability of Output Power(15min)3
|Stability of Output Power (8h)3||%||±1|
|Output Fiber Type4||SM fiber or LMA fiber|
|Output Fiber Length||m||> 1|
|Output Connector||FC/APC (Other options available)|
||19” 2U||19” 3U|
1. Output power is optional with the typical output power of 0.5W, 1W, 2W, 5W and 10W.
2. Spectral width on request.
3. The output power stability is measured under 25℃, after 30 minutes' warm-up.
4. Module package is optional.
PW: Output power in W, Example: 0.5-0.5W, 2-2W